Why I am standing for this post

 Good day all,

My name is Aadish Nabar and I study in class 8 Section A. I am contesting for the post of Ganga House Prefect. 

My primary aim, as prefect, will be to make Ganga house excel at everything. I highly value cooperation and collaboration. Hence, I will maximise interactions with house members and welcome views and suggestions as I believe this will have a positive impact on the house morale. I am a confident decision maker and take full responsibility for the results of my decisions. My desire to contest these elections is guided by this spirit. 


I want to carry forward the legacy of the previous prefects and have a positive impact on Ganga house prospects. I humbly welcome this highly valued learning experience.


I hope you find me fit for this position. I assure you that I will prove to be a worthy prefect that the students, teachers and ILS will be proud of.

 

 

MY ACHIEVEMENTS

On a personal level, I have contributed several Gold and Silver medals to the school in swimming at various national and international events. I am also a keen footballer. 

 

 

WHY VOTE FOR ME

I feel I am responsible, hardworking and fit for this position. If you feel the same way, please vote for me. I am not pushing you all to vote for me, there are others you can vote for in Ganga House. We usually vote for someone who is popular or who is our friend. In my opinion, it is important to vote for someone who is responsible enough to take Ganga house to great heights. I sincerely hope you believe I would be such a leader.



So please vote for Me










 



Comments